Warning! You know how many business owners and would be bloggers rushed into getting their web hosting service just based on ads they saw on TV, magazines or other mass media? They ended up in remorse because of downtimes and poor support because these web hosting companies spend most of their money on advertising instead of improving their service.
Looking to start my own website but what’s a good place to host it on, preferrably cheap but I realize that may not happen if it is quality. It will just be a basic website doesn’t need a ton of space and won’t have an overwhelming amount of visitors. Thanks.
Let’s face the fact that there are many premium web hosting providers out there that are offering cheap web hosting service. But most of them suck in terms of customer support and server uptime. what you really need to do is to identity your hosting requirements so that you can match it up in what a web hosting company offers and their plan price. But, don’t just pick any. Let’s not forget that the process in selecting a web hosting provider is a critical point for it may break or make your business and/or personal websites.
Let us review the ten important qualities to look for in a superior web hosting. An outstanding web host:
- lets you try their service for free or at super low price,
- has friendly Live Chat available 24/7 so it does not matter where you are in the world,
- gives huge webspace at no extra cost,
- offers more than enough bandwidth at no extra cost,
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the cheapest dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
- gives unlimited add-on domains,
- has excellent support and rated at least A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB),
- has at least 30 days money back guarantee,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder for quick website creation,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more,
The Hostgator reviews will tell you that HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $0.01 (you need to use the exclusive coupon). Do you know any other hosting company that believe in themselves so much they can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
Best Hostgator Coupons
Click the Hostgator coupon codes 2013 below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price.
Hostgator Compared with Other Web Hosts
No web hosting service is perfect. If you compare Hostgator with other hosts, they do not offer some things these companies offer:
- Free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $10 or less. Do not forget that it is a hassle to take the free domain name you receive at a web host and move it to another host.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – you do not expect such great service and support at $0.01 forever, do you? Hostgator is not one of those free hosting service. It is like they say, you get what you pay for.
If you are unsure if HG can meet your needs, or you have specific question about something, try the Live Chat at HG. They are friendly, fast and knowledgeable. They are available for sales, billing or even technical support for 24/7 at no extra charge.